- 2 medium fresh very ripe mangoes
- 1 medium frozen or fresh banana
- 1/2 cup Raw Cashews
- 3 Medjool Dates
- 1/4-1/2 medium lemon
- Pinch of quality Sea Salt like Celtic
- 1-1/2 cups of filtered water
- 1 cup of ice cubes (and an extra 1/2 cup if banana is not frozen)
- Blend until it’s smooth and creamy.
- Add more water to desired texture.
- I like to add these two ingredients if you have just a smidgeon more time.
- A dollop of CoYo Coconut Yoghurt (Natural)
- Fresh ginger and turmeric root (microplaned, about 1 heaped teaspoon of ginger and half heaped teaspoon of turmeric) and pinch black pepper.
- You can just throw the chunks in your high powered blender as I usually do.